grapeapril75

Alien Interludes: Clans of Kalquor Short Stories
Tracy St. John
If Only
Cherise Sinclair

The 13th Floor (Dark Dreams Novella, #1)

The 13th Floor (Dark Dreams Novella, #1) - Laci Paige I really wanted to love this book. It has a great concept but it is all over the place.

I feel like there is more still to tell in this story. It felt like it really wanted to be a menage not a couple. Perhaps it was because Luciana spends more time getting busy with Nick than with the hero Ethan. Maybe there will be another book that ties it all together.

The book is a short read, that makes it jump the timeline. It really felt like it could have been expanded and really fleshed out. I liked what I was reading, and wanted more show, less tell.

The steamy scenes are hawt!!! Luciana is in charge of her sexuality and is not afraid to scratch her itch!

I listened to the audiobook narrated by Meghan Kelly, who I have enjoyed on several smexy reads! She has a great quality to her voice that draws you into the story. Her voices are distinct and consistent throughout the swift read. She puts just the right amount of energy into the smexy scenes, really brings the heat! She is always a delight and I can not wait to have happy ears with her narration!

Overall, this was a good read, it just needed more. I could see threads of a series and hope to see more of the 13th floor!