grapeapril75

Tracy St. John
If Only
Cherise Sinclair

Ink Reunited

Ink Reunited - Carrie Ann Ryan Oh yeah, Sassy gets a menage!!!! Delicious story and some serious MMF action!!!

I love Sassy throughout the series and was thrilled to see her story! A serious "you Go Girl" for snagging two smexy heartthrobs!! Rafe and Ian are uber sexy, and into each other two! God lord, a girl needs a cold shower after their kissing scene!!

For a short read Ms Ryan certainly does not skimp on the steam!! A couple very hawt scenes with some variation on positions!! Oh, fan face, that was.....yeah!!

I listened to the audiobook narrated by Gregory Salinas, who is sigh worthy! He makes you want to do very naughty things!! I love his gruff tones for the guys and he puts just the right touch in the female voices. Listening to his read will give you multiple eargasms!!

I am eager to read the rest of the series, but it appears I have to crack open the ebook, cause this is it for the audio of the box set! :( Good news though, Ms Ryan is working on more books in the series and they will be released in audio too!!