grapeapril75

Tracy St. John
If Only
Cherise Sinclair

In For A Penny

In For A Penny - Nancy Naigle, Kelsey Browning For some reason I thought this was a cozy mystery, turns out it was more of a standard fiction read. Really enjoyable, it was fascinating to see the whole thing unfold.

I adore a mixed narrative, this one has multiple POV easily changing form one character to another. Every transition was smooth and flowed with the story. It gave the story a very full and well rounded quality.

I loved all the wonderful characters, such great supporting cast! I hope to see more of these wonderfully eccentric folks. There is great potential for all of them in the future!

I listened to the audiobook narrated by Pam Dougherty, she does a terrific read! There are many characters to keep track of and voice. She is wonderful at keeping them consistent and distinct. I never had to wonder who was speaking. She has a nice swift pace that keeps the book moving.

I really enjoyed this book and all its little idiosyncrasies. You even have moments where you get to know the bad guy and find he isn't that bad. Such a delight and I can only hope there will be more to come!

Disclosure - I received a copy of this book in exchange for and honest review. All thoughts, ratings and opinions are my own.