grapeapril75

Tracy St. John
If Only
Cherise Sinclair

The Man Who Holds The Whip

The Man Who Holds The Whip - Shoshanna Evers This book has a BDSM 101 kind of feel to it, but with a more curious angle. Grace is looking to learn more about her ex's new lifestyle. I don't think she is really into the kink, so much as into the kink with Ian.

This book goes into detail of her research and their journey to finding one and another again.

Plenty of playtime and just enough steam to keep a gal happy. I am not into whips, so that part wasn't as appealing. Still it will be right up other kinkster's alleys.

I listened to the audiobook narrated by Scarlett Day, who has a great read. I enjoyed her pace and energy throughout the read. Terrific tone for both the male and female characters. She brought a great energy to the read, especially the naughty scenes!

This is a super quick read, a yummy appetizer! I am interested in reading more of Ms Evers' work. She seems to go to a deeper place with her BDSM, touching on rougher scene play.

Disclosure - I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. All thoughts, ratings and opinions are my own.