grapeapril75

Tracy St. John
If Only
Cherise Sinclair

Centaur Rivalry

Centaur Rivalry - Nancy Straight I freakin love this series!!! There is so much depth to the story!! Really creative concept, who would have thought I would adore centaurs! I am seriously entrenched in this series!

The book is rich and dynamic, with so many beautiful levels. My favorite thing is the way the narrative switches and gives varied POV from the leads and supporting characters. The intricate web of connections between the couples is brilliant. I can not wait to see where this all goes.

I love Cami and Drake, such devotion! The other couples are just as great to see interact and grow in their relationships. I did want to smack Cameron for being so gullible, but I have hopes that will change in the next book. Every where they go they seem to pick up new friends and allies. The angst is minimal, thank goodness.

One of the great things is the way they come together as a family. They may be new to each other but the loyalty and love are deep and unbreakable. I am very excited to see them in the final battle.

I will say one thing that bothers me in the series is the way the ladies let themselves be treated. They are stronger than the males and have all this power. Thankfully this is about to change, I suspect.

I will say the first person is annoying. Listening to the audiobbook makes it a little better, but it is not my favorite. It is narrated by Teri Schnaubelt, who does a stellar job with the various voices and POV. She has splendidly swift pace, it adds to the movement of the story. I love her tone and the energy she instills in the read. She is a real credit to the series.

This book brings us closer to the end and unveils so much more of the tale. The mythology mixed in is fantastic. Everything comes together and you see glimpses of what will happen in the final book. I can not wait to see this hand played out!