grapeapril75

Alien Interludes: Clans of Kalquor Short Stories
Tracy St. John
If Only
Cherise Sinclair

Bundle of Joy (Christmas Is For Kids #2)

Bundle of Joy (Christmas Is For Kids #2) - Barbara Bretton I really enjoyed this story, one of the classics themes done just right. Who can resist opposites attracting and an unexpected pregnancy? Not me!

I love a mixed narrative, getting POV from both leads is key. You get a fuller picture and a more enriching read. This book needed those glimpses of insight to help you feel the story.

Caroline and Charlie have a very interesting dynamic. They each have a wrong idea of who the other is, it makes them fight the attraction. Once they do get together it is delightful to see them fall in love. Sometimes it is the little things that make a romance.

The bedroom door is closed-ish. You have hints of detail, and that is enough to warm a gal up.

I listened to the audiobook narrated by Christa G. Lewis, who is wonderful. She always does a great job with bringing the emotions to life throughout the read. I loved her tone and appreciated the swift pace. She knows how deliver a sweet romance!

Overall, I enjoyed this book, I just wish I had read the first book in the series before picking this up. Lots of references were made to that romance and how that couple got together. Now i need to find it to really appreciate the events.