grapeapril75

Tracy St. John
If Only
Cherise Sinclair

Hidden Gifts

Hidden Gifts - Elena Aitken This is another super sweet romance in the series. Things are mostly light and fluffy between the two characters. They each have something deep to deal with and work out. I do love they way they find that even though they are both flawed, they are perfect for each other.

Morgan has a lot on her plate when she comes to the lodge looking to escape. Life has a way of messing up those plans and she finds herself taking care of the kids, something she was running away from. You really feel her heartache and it is easy to love her.

Bo is they typical ladies-man player who also falls into life's trap. An unexpected daughter can really make a fella grow up. He has stumbling blocks, but have faith in him to see the error of his ways! I do like his playful banter.

The story has ups and downs, but mostly stays sweet and endearing. Having the mixed narrative with both leads POV really helps understand them. It is key to getting inside Bo's head.

The steam factor is low, flirtation and some kisses, but that is as hot as things get. They have chemistry but never end up in the bedroom. Very clean read.

I listened to the audiobook narrated by Jennifer Drake Ford, who is a delight. She has a smooth sweet tone that really compliments the story. Nice pacing keeps the story moving along. She has a lovely way of adding emotion into the read. I definitely teared up at one point.

Overall, I adored this read and appreciated the sweetness of the romance. I love my smexy books, but sometimes flirtation is enough! I am eager to see others in the series find love. Carmen, Jeff and Astrid are just begging for HEA!!